Search…
πŸƒ YSL.IO Protocol Fees
The figures shown for each active vault will include any applicable fees.

The YSL.IO protocol fee structure:

Controller Fee (0.3% to 1%)

    This fee is applicable to all vaults held on YSL.IO.
    The fee will be collected from the daily APR (%) of the third-party tokens that are undergoing YSL.IO Optimisation or Strategy 2 Amplification.
    The fee collected will be stored in BNB tokens, and will go towards covering gas-related costs incurred by the YSL.IO protocol.
    Please note: the controller fee will vary from 0.3% to 1% in accordance to the gas costs incurred on the Binance Smart Chain.

Transfer Fee (0.1%)

    This fee is applicable on balance transfers made between active vaults, this will be in addition to applicable gas costs.
    The transfer fees are deducted from the balance being transferred.
    The transfer fee is then immediately converted into BUSD by the protocol.
    The BUSD acquired is then matched by the protocol by minting an equivalent value of YSL tokens. The sum total of BUSD and minted YSL tokens are then deposited into the YSL-BUSD pool held on ApeSwap Finance.
    Following this, all LP tokens received from ApeSwap Finance are directed to the locked liquidity contract, effectively creating YSL-BUSD locked liquidity equivalent to 200% of the fee collected.

Optimisation / Amplification Tax (15%)

    This tax is applicable to all vaults on YSL.IO that benefit from YSL.IO Optimisation or YSL.IO Amplification.
    The protocol will collect 15% of the third-party tokens APR (%) (less the controller fee).
    The collected tokens are immediately converted by the protocol into BUSD.
    The acquired BUSD is then immediately split, with 5% being sent to the Auto-Locked Liquidity Mechanism within the YSL.IO protocol, and the remaining 10% used to purchase and burn the xYSL token.

aYSL Surcharge (10%)

    This surcharge is applicable when the aYSL token is purchased via the amplify tab on YSL.IO.
    The protocol will collect a 10% surcharge on top of the purchase amount requested, this will be in addition to any applicable gas costs.
    This means the user is required to provide 110% of their desired purchase amount. Any WBNB provided will be immediately converted into BUSD by the protocol. 100% of the acquired BUSD will then be matched by the protocol, with an equivalent value of aYSL tokens being minted and sent to the user.
    The 10% Surcharge (BUSD) will be immediately used to purchase and burn the xYSL token.

sYSL Entrance Fee (10%)

    This fee is applicable when the sYSL token is purchased using the exchange function and when the sYSL token is minted upon a withdrawal from the YSL-BUSD vault.
    sYSL token purchases:
      The protocol will first convert all tokens sent by the user into BUSD.
      Following this, a 10% fee will then be deducted from the BUSD, in addition to any applicable gas costs.
      The remaining 90% of BUSD will then be matched by the protocol, with an equivalent value of sYSL tokens being minted and sent to the user.
      The 10% fee (BUSD) will be immediately converted by the protocol into BUSD.
      The BUSD collected from the sYSL entrance fee is then immediately used to purchase and burn the xYSL token.
    YSL-BUSD vault withdrawals:
      The protocol will deduct the 10% fee from the YSL-BUSD LP tokens being withdrawn.
      The fee (YSL-BUSD LP tokens) will be split immediately by the protocol into YSL and BUSD.
      The YSL portion will be burnt by the protocol into sYSL tokens and be distributed over 30 days to all participants of the YSL-BUSD vault, with each participant receiving a share based upon their TVL within the vault.
      The BUSD portion will immediately be used to purchase and burn the xYSL token.
      The remaining 90% of YSL-BUSD LP tokens will then be sent to the ApeSwap Finance locked liquidity contract (vesting factory) for a predetermined period of 1000 years to create YSL-BUSD Locked Liquidity.
      Following this, the protocol will mint an equivalent value of sYSL tokens (in accordance with the YSL-BUSD LP tokens sent to the vesting factory), with the minted sYSL tokens being subsequently sent to the user's wallet.

sYSL Exit Fee (10%)

    This fee is applicable when the sYSL token is sold in exchange for another token. The protocol will first match the sYSL and mint the equivalent value of YSL tokens, and the sYSL tokens are subsequently burnt.
    The minted YSL tokens will be used to acquire BUSD, with 10% being deducted as an exit fee and the remaining 90% of the BUSD acquired being used to purchase the token requested by the user.
    The 10% fee (BUSD) will then be immediately converted by the protocol into BUSD.
    The BUSD collected from the sYSL exit fees' are then immediately used to purchase and burn the xYSL token.
​

​
πŸ‘‰
Learn more about Protocol Audits and YSL.IO Block Rewards​

Last modified 5d ago
Copy link