YSL.IO will provide services with diligence and care. However, YSL.IO cannot guarantee that services will:
- be compatible with any specific hardware or software a customer uses;
- be available without interruption, either planned or unplanned;
- be defect-free, or possess any computer virus or malware, or free of issues deriving from hardware malfunctions;
- meet the user’s expectations and requirements.
The user must adhere to the laws applicable in the jurisdiction where they are resident, domiciled, and/or located. YSL.IO is in no way responsible for providing any advice to users regarding tax and any other legal matters. If a user wants to get advice on tax and legal matters, they will be advised to contact the authorities in their jurisdiction.
The user acknowledges and agrees that YSL.IO is not liable in any way permitted by law for any derogatory, defamatory, offensive or illegal behaviour or conduct of any other customer, wallet owner, account holder or user of the Services or Website provided by YSL.IO. YSL.IO is not responsible for the contents of any linked site. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by YSL.IO of the site. The use of any linked website is at the user’s own risk.
The information available from the Service is only for general information purposes and is not intended to meet a user's requirements. Any commentary, tips and materials posted through the Service by YSL.IO or a third party are not intended to amount to recommendation, advice or endorsement on which reliance should be placed. No reliance or expectation should be placed upon any token(s) sent to any YSL.IO smart contract. You must have no expectation of profit or to benefit from the efforts of others. YSL.IO is fundamentally a piece of inert code at a contract address on the BNB Chain. It can do absolutely nothing on its own.
The user performs all the work by themselves. This is in the same way that all BTC has been caused to exist. As only when people run the code and the rules of the network are met are "coins" or digital tokens created. Wherever possible you agree there is no investment of money or asset in any form. Wherever possible you agree there is no common enterprise, with all deposits made directly to the contract not being an investment, and are a donation with no expectations of any return or benefit.
Every YSL, xYSL, bYSL, USDy, xBUSD and BSHARE token that ever exists is caused to exist by a user creating it by themselves as per the rules of the code that they choose to run. This code lives at a BNB Chain contract address and might be referred to as YSL.IO. Users mine their own block or pay a miner to do it for them. Only you can mint your own YSL, xYSL, bYSL, USDy, xBUSD and BSHARE tokens when you run the exchange function in the code, as it requires your private key. Only you can run the deposit function in the code to deposit tokens, as it requires your private key. Only you can run the withdraw function in the code to withdraw tokens, as it requires your private key. Only you can claim rewards when you run the claim function in the code, as it requires your private key.
The user acknowledges, understands and agrees that YSL.IO cannot guarantee that its products, services and website will always be accurate and current. If the user detects or is aware of any errors or incompleteness, they shall:
- not take any advantage whatsoever thereof;
- not disclose confidential information or any error or incompleteness;
YSL.IO accepts no liability for any crypto transactions or the sending or receiving of Fiat currency through any 3rd party system.
YSL.IO will not acknowledge or accept any liability for damage and/or losses to a crypto Wallet owner, or a YSL.IO user and/or a third party caused directly and/or indirectly due to the crypto Wallet owner/YSL.IO Account Holder:
- making deposits to their YSL.IO Account from any crypto wallet;
- requesting send funds from their YSL.IO wallet and/or balance of the account to any other wallet;
- providing the wrong details of any personal wallet, personal account for withdrawals from their YSL.IO wallet and/or balance of the account;
- allowing any other person or system to access their YSL.IO Account to send or receive any funds from their YSL.IO wallet and/or balance of Account.
YSL.IO will not be held accountable and deemed responsible for any interruptions due to a failure of third-party telecommunications or any other data transmission system or any computer system (without limitation), whereby the user is prevented from continuing to use the services.
Without guaranteeing resolution, YSL.IO will take steps to ensure that its computer systems enable users to resume the User’s participation.
Except as set out above, YSL.IO do not accept any liability for delays, losses, or damage suffered or incurred by an Ethereum or any crypto wallet owner or a YSL.IO account holder and/or any third party caused directly and/or indirectly due to:
- any failure of YSL.IO's software or hardware solutions except where such failure arises from YSL.IO's failure to provide products and services with a reasonable level of care and skill;
- any failure of the device used by the user to access YSL.IO products, networks and services;
- any failure arising in YSL.IO products and services which arise from incompatibility of the computer or device used by the user;
- any failure of any 3rd party telecommunications or any other system that sends or received data;
- any problem or failure of the internet or the BNB Chain, Matic Network and Ethereum blockchains; Tezos chain or any other crypto-related network;
- any virus attack, hack, malware or malicious act that can be traced to the YSL.IO systems
Services provided by YSL.IO may include 3rd party content and links to external content not under control or management by YSL.IO.
YSL.IO gives no warranties and accepts no responsibility for any third-party content.
Links to external websites and services are not endorsements. The user agrees that YSL.IO and its team are not responsible for the content or availability of any such websites or services. YSL.IO recommends users read the terms and conditions, privacy policies and disclaimers of those entities to ensure they accept them.
YSL.IO does not acknowledge or accept liability for losses to an Ethereum or any crypto wallet holder, an Account Holder and/or a third party caused directly and/or indirectly due to any:
- mistake, misinterpretation, mishearing, misreading, mistranslation, spelling mistake, fault in reading, transaction error, technical failure of any kind, user registration error, cancellation for any reason;
- any unforeseeable circumstances that prevent YSL.IO from fulfilling its obligations;
- collusion by the Account Holder or third party;
- criminal actions by the Account Holder or third party;
- advice or recommendations provided by YSL.IO via the network, application or website;
- advice from any third party via application or website;
- any market fluctuations, including variances in exchange rates.
YSL.IO will also not be responsible for any losses, damages or claims arising from events falling within the scope of the following categories:
- Mistakes made by the user of any cryptocurrency-related software or service (e.g. forgotten passwords, payments sent to wrong coin addresses, and accidental deletion).
- Software problems relating to YSL.IO and/or any cryptocurrency-related software or service, e.g., corrupted YSL file, incorrectly constructed transactions, unsafe cryptographic libraries, malware affecting the YSL.IO and/or any cryptocurrency-related software or service.
- Technical failures in the hardware of the user of any cryptocurrency-related software or service (e.g. data loss due to a faulty or damaged storage device).
- Security problems experienced by the user of any cryptocurrency-related software or service (e.g. unauthorised access to users' YSL.IO account).
- Actions or inactions of third parties and/or events experienced by third parties (e.g. bankruptcy of service providers, information security attacks on service providers, and fraud conducted by third parties).