YSL.IO
Search…
⌃K
🤝

Transparency

Promoting openness and honesty with our community!
At YSL.IO, we prioritize transparency because we believe it is essential for building strong, trusting relationships with our community. We have structured our earning methods so that our income directly depends on the success of the protocol.
We understand that fees can be a source of concern, which is why we are open and transparent about how they are used and how they contribute to the growth and development of the protocol. In addition to earning income, we are committed to the long-term success of YSL.IO and are transparent about how the team benefits from the protocol.
We want to create a strong connection with our community based on honesty, open communication, and mutual benefit. By being transparent about all aspects of our protocol, we hope to work together towards building a thriving ecosystem that we can all be proud of.
Overall, our commitment to transparency helps us build a foundation of trust and mutual understanding that will enable us to work towards a bright future for the ecosystem, where everyone can benefit.
The YSL.IO team will utilise the BUSD to cover all ongoing operational expenses to ensure we're able to provide the best user experience. A few of these expenses include the remuneration paid to our development team and UI/UX designers, costs associated with auditing our smart contracts and marketing/adspend expenditure.
  1. 1.
    Phoenix NFT -> 100% of BUSD received from each Phoenix NFT.
  2. 2.
    Treasury Fee -> 25% of inbound BUSD will be deducted and sent to the team, and 25% of the BUSD side of treasury-owned liquidity will also be sent to the team.
  3. 3.
    Referral Program -> BUSD from the referral program on the following occasions:
  • When a non-referred user connects to YSL.IO, the team will earn when the user performs one of the protocol transactions that send BUSD to the referral contract.
  • When a non-referred user shares a referral link with their friends, the team will be the direct upline and will therefore earn when their downlines perform one of the protocol transactions that send BUSD to the referral contract.
  • Each time a referrer claims referral rewards, 25% will be deducted and sent to the team. When a user holds unclaimed referral rewards (730 hours claim period has elapsed), all unclaimed rewards will be sent to the team.
In the event the USDy buy-back and burn function has been activated by the protocol, the team will earn BUSD from the following:
  • Token Taxes -> 25% of the bYSL mint/burn tax, 25% of the YSL and xYSL transaction taxes (the remaining 75% is used to reduce the supply of USDy).
  • HydraVault Deposits -> 5% of every deposit (15% of every deposit is used to reduce the supply of USDy).
There is no team, partner or founder allocation of bYSL and USDy. The only tokens held by the team will be xYSL V2 which are carried over from xYSL V1 respectively.

Protocol Fees and Taxes

AceVaults

  • ​Deposit Fee -> This fee applies to all AceVaults, and will be used to increase the vaults perpetual ratio.
  • ​Withdrawal Fee -> This fee applies to all AceVaults, and will be used to increase the vaults perpetual ratio.

AlphaVaults

  • ​Deposit Fee -> This fee applies to all AlphaVaults, and will be used to increase the vaults perpetual ratio.
  • ​Withdrawal Fee -> This fee applies to all AlphaVaults, and will be used to increase the vaults perpetual ratio.

HydraVaults

  • ​Deposit Fee -> This fee applies to all HydraVaults (except for the USDy-BUSD HydraVault), and will be used to increase the vaults perpetual ratio.
  • ​Withdrawal Fee -> This fee applies to all HydraVaults (except for the USDy-BUSD HydraVault), and will be used to increase the vaults perpetual ratio.

StableVaults

  • ​Deposit Fee -> This fee applies to all StableVaults, and will be used to increase the vaults perpetual ratio.
  • ​Withdrawal Fee -> This fee applies to all StableVaults, and will be used to increase the vaults perpetual ratio.

Token Taxes

  • ​YSL.IO Token Taxes -> Find a complete breakdown of our token taxes and how the revenue is redeployed.

Referral Program

  • ​25% Claim Fee -> When a referrer claims BUSD rewards, there will be a 25% claim fee applicable, this will be sent to the team.