xYSL is an X-tremely deflationary token that has been integrated within the YSL.IO ecosystem.
If you're after a token that has strong fundamentals, an extremely deflationary supply, and benefits from constant buying pressure independent of trading activity, xYSL is definitely worth considering.
xYSL is a hyper-deflationary token with a unique burning mechanism that has been integrated into our ecosystem. Every time an xYSL transaction is made, 5% of the tokens are burned. All burned tokens are sent to a dead address, meaning they are officially taken out of circulation – leaving the supply reduced by the amount burned. This reduction in the total supply of xYSL (ceteris paribus) will force the value of the remaining tokens to appreciate!
However, unlike many other deflationary tokens on the market, xYSL does not rely solely on taxes and trading activity to ensure its supply reduces over time. Instead, our ecosystem has been custom-built with several mechanisms to guarantee the supply of xYSL will continually reduce independent of trading activity.
This includes things such as our Quantum Buy-Back that will market-buy xYSL every 8 hours, and not to mention our USDy tax that market-buys xYSL on every transaction and burns 100% of the acquired tokens!
In addition to the deflationary effect of transactions, there will be a significant amount of the xYSL supply being burned on a daily basis due to several protocol functions. This includes the xBUSD vault that will market buy and burn xYSL on every deposit, as well as our Quantum Buy-Back that will market buy xYSL every 8 hours!
This independence from trading activity is a significant advantage that xYSL has over all other deflationary tokens in the market today. Put simply, even if not a single xYSL token is traded on the market, you can rest assured that there will still be a significant amount of the xYSL being purchased and burned by the protocol on a daily basis, which will contribute to an ever-increasing price.
But that's not all - if you're a participant in the xYSL vault you'll be able to earn a share of the xYSL that's acquired from each Quantum Buy-Back and the 15% token tax. So not only will you benefit from the price appreciation of xYSL, but you'll also be able to increase your holdings every 8 hours by staking them!
All in all, xYSL offers a great opportunity to share in the success of our ecosystem through the protocols Quantum Buy-Back while benefiting from a unique deflationary model that actively decreases the supply every 8 hours, independent of trading activity.
When it comes to discussing the benefits of deflationary tokenomics, it's important to first understand what deflation is.
In simple terms, deflation is when the supply of a token decreases over time. This can happen through a variety of different mechanisms, such as burns or buybacks, or in the case of xYSL a combination of both. One of the key benefits of a deflationary supply is that tokens are steadily being removed from circulation, which reduces the available supply and increases the demand for the remaining tokens. This will help to support the long-term value of the token. Simply put, as the supply of the token decreases, the demand for it will increase, leading to forced price appreciation.
With our protocol performing a Quantum-Buy Back every 8 hours, there will be a constant influx of liquidity and reduction in supply thanks to 5% of every xYSL transaction being sent to the dead address. As the price increases, holders would be incentivized to HODL their xYSL and take advantage of the incredible rewards offered by the xYSL AceVault, which would effectively reduce the circulating supply. This cycle of value creation will help ensure xYSL remains scarce and more valuable over time!
- For every xYSL transaction (buy/transfer/sell) there will be a transaction tax applicable. As a result, 5% of every transaction will be sent to a dead address and will be removed from the supply forever.
- For every USDy transaction (buy/transfer/sell) there will be a transaction tax applicable. As a result, 10% of every transaction will be used to market-buy and burn xYSL removing the supply forever.
- Every 8 hours xYSL will be purchased from the rehypothecation of vault assets. It's important to note that the transaction tax will be applicable when the protocol performs the Quantum Buy-Back. In other words, the supply of xYSL will be reduced every 8 hours.
- There are several benefits of the Quantum Buy-Back for xYSL. First, the supply of xYSL will be decreasing thanks to 5% of acquired tokens being sent to a dead address. Second, 50% of the remaining xYSL will be used to increase the perpetual ratio of the xYSL vault - essentially removing it from circulation until vault participants decide to withdraw. Third, 50% of the remaining xYSL is allocated to the SuperNova prize winners.
- It's important to remember that the supernova winners are not able to 'cash-out' their winnings all at once thanks to the Sigma Exit Rate (SER) - which means they would most likely deposit their xYSL winnings into the xYSL AceVault, effectively reducing the circulating supply.
- When a user makes a deposit into a MetaVault, 10% of their ecosystem allocation will be used to purchase xYSL. It's important to note that the transaction tax will be applicable when the protocol market-buys xYSL. In other words, the supply of xYSL will be reduced on every MetaVault deposit.
- 5% of the acquired xYSL will be sent to a dead address, and the remaining xYSL will be deposited into the xYSL AceVault (increasing the Perpetual Ratio of the xYSL AceVault).
- Max Supply Minted for V1: 80,000 xYSL 💎
- Total supply remaining after completion of ILO: 63,755 xYSL 🚀